We have a 25% cancellation fee, which is applied to the grand total, from time of booking to two weeks prior to your arrival date. If you cancel within two weeks of your arrival date, you lose the entirety of the 50% deposit.
We do not provide refunds for early check-outs, regardless of circumstance.
If you re-booked, the $200.00 deposit required to secure your reservation next season is non-refundable.
Pet Policy: There are no pets allowed at the resort property.
- Check-out is at or before 10AM.
- Please wash all used dishware; you can leave clean dishes in the drying rack upon departure.
- Remove all food items from the refrigerator and/or cabinets.
- Take all garbage to the outside trash receptacles. There are two trash receptacles on the property; one is located behind the office and the other is near the basketball court. No trash should be let in the unit upon leaving.
- Don’t forget to check for all personal belongings in drawers, closets and underneath the beds.
- Return all keys to the office to collect your deposit. Refunds will not be provided for keys left in the unit.
Your unit will be thoroughly inspected following check-out. If damages are found or if the unit is left in unacceptable condition needing excessive cleaning, the credit card on file will be charged an appropriate amount.
Excessive cleaning can be, but is not limited to, dirty dishware, trash not placed in outside receptacles, soiled ovens and moved furniture.
- We require a 50% deposit to make a reservation. The remaining balance is due at check-in. We accept cash and all major credit cards: American Express, Discover, MasterCard & Visa.
- One-night stays are pre-paid in full.
- Check-in is 4pm.
- There is a $5.00 cash only deposit required for each key to your unit. Your deposit will be refunded when you return the key(s) to the office.
- The pool is open from 9AM to 9pm In-Season…Our outdoor heated pool is opened from Friday of Memorial Day Weekend – Labor Day Weekend. Our pool is closed for the season after Labor Day. Beach watercraft are available In-Season from 10AM to 5PM. Hours are adjusted out of season.
- Quiet hours are from 10PM to 8AM.
- Total occupancy is limited to the number of maximum guests allowed. Our resort is a private, we no not allow additional guests on the property. If additional persons are found in your unit, the credit card on file will be charged a fee for each additional person per/day for the duration of your stay.
- There is parking for one vehicle at the unit. All other accompanying vehicles must be approved in advance, and park in our overflow lot, located across the street. Space is limited, and a reservation for additional vehicles is required. Each vehicle, including those parked in the overflow lot, must display a parking pass while on the property; parking passes are provided at check-in.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of the units, on the beach or at the pool. Smoking is permitted on unit decks, but we ask that you be mindful of neighbors especially if staying at a unit with a shared deck.
- We offer dock rentals, when reserved in advance. Space is limited, and a reservation is required. The rate is $65 per/day. We do not have launching facilities. If you need space for your boat trailer, arrangements must be made in advance by calling the front office.