We have a 25% cancellation fee, which is applied to the grand total, from time of booking to two weeks prior to your arrival date. If you cancel within two weeks of your arrival date, you lose the entirety of the 50% deposit.
We do not provide refunds for early check-outs, regardless of circumstance.
If you re-booked, the $200.00 deposit required to secure your reservation next season is non-refundable.
Pets are only allowed in Mountain Cottages #54 & 55, which are located across the street from our main resort property. Pets are required to stay across the street at the Mountain Cottages. You may not bring your pet onto the main resort property, i.e., your pet cannot accompany you to the beach, pool, etc.
Service animals are permitted on the main resort property only with evidence of service certificate and a service vest, which the pet is required to wear at all times while on property. Under Title II & III of the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), emotional support animals, comfort animals and therapy dogs are not service animals.
There will be absolutely no exceptions made regardless of the size of your pet or your past experience with us.
- Check-out is at or before 10AM.
- Please leave the unit as you found it; neat and tidy. Replace any moved items or furniture to their original place.
- Please wash all used dishware; you can leave clean dishes in the drying rack upon departure.
- Remove all food items from the refrigerator and/or cabinets.
- Take all garbage to the outside trash receptacles. There are two trash receptacles on the property; one is located behind the office and the other is near the basketball court. No trash should be let in the unit upon leaving.
- While not required, it would be a great help to our staff if you could remove all sheets from the beds and place in a pile on the floor.
- Don’t forget to check for all personal belongings in drawers, closets and underneath the beds.
- Return all keys to the office to collect your deposit. Refunds will not be provided for keys left in the unit.
Your unit will be thoroughly inspected following check-out. If damages are found or if the unit is left in unacceptable condition needing excessive cleaning, the credit card on file will be charged an appropriate amount.
Excessive cleaning can be, but is not limited to, dirty dishware, trash not placed in outside receptacles, soiled ovens and moved furniture.
- We require a 50% deposit to make a reservation. The remaining balance is due at check-in. We accept cash and all major credit cards: American Express, Discover, MasterCard & Visa.
- One-night stays are pre-paid in full.
- Check-in is 3PM. Check-out is 10AM. If available, we offer a late check-out of 4PM for a fee of $100.00.
- There is a $5.00 cash onlydeposit required for each key to your unit. Your deposit will be refunded when you return the key(s) to the office.
- The pool is open from 9AM to 10PM. Beach watercraft are available from 10AM to 5PM. Quiet hours are from 11PM to 8AM.
- Total occupancy is limited to the number of maximum guests allowed. If additional persons are found in your unit, the credit card on file will be charged a fee for each additional person per day for the duration of your stay.
- There is parking for one vehicle at the unit. All other accompanying vehicles must park across the street in our overflow parking lot. Each vehicle, including those parked in the overflow lot, must display a parking pass while on the property; parking passes are provided at check-in.
- Daily housekeeping is only included in our Lake View Motel Efficiencies. For all other units, housekeeping service is offered for a small fee.
- Guests are expected to take care of their own garbage. There are two trash receptacles on the property; one is located behind the office and the other is near the basketball court. Please do not leave garbage unattended outside the unit or on the deck as it will not be picked up and we have wildlife on the property.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of the units, on the beach or at the pool. Smoking is permitted on unit decks, but we ask that you be mindful of neighbors especially if staying at a unit with a shared deck.
- We offer dock rentals. It is $45 per day or $175 for the week. Space is limited. We do not have launching facilities nor do we provide bumpers/ties/etc. We do not offer boat rentals.