Don’t forget to pack a few warm layers for your romantic Lake George winter getaway at the Depe Dene Family Lakeside Resort. Embrace the Adirondack’s winter wonderland, and spend quality time with your significant other at our Upstate New York resort. There’s no shortage of things to do in Lake George, even in the colder months.
Plan the Perfect Lake George Winter Vacation
Immerse yourself in the Adirondack’s snowy serenity—white mountain caps, peaceful forests, and awe-inspiring natural scenery. Spend a few hours or days resting and relaxing in your cozy Lake George resort, or bundle up and explore the assortment of fantastic Lake George winter activities. Whether you prefer to immerse yourself in winter or stay nice and warm inside, you’re sure to find the perfect outings for your romantic getaway.
- Sip some spectacular wines at the Adirondack Winery, and be sure to purchase a bottle or two to commemorate your couple’s retreat.
- A Lake George winter activity you won’t want to miss includes an ice bar visit. Warm-up with your favorite cocktail, brew, or wine at these fantastic icy establishments.
- Whiz down the various slopes and mountainsides and spend a few hours skiing and snowboarding to your heart’s delight.
- Relive your beloved winter childhood memories on a sledding or tubing escapade.
- Pick out the snowshoe rental that works best for you, and meander the best snowshoe trails in the area.
- If you and your partner make a great team and enjoy a good puzzle, test your skills at Tru-Escape Mystery & Escape Room.
- Check to see if there’s a winter festival that aligns with your vacation dates; celebrate the snowy season with the community.
Treat Yourself to a Romantic Lake George Getaway
You’ll never run out of Lake George winter activities during your couple’s retreat to the Adirondacks. Choose from our assortment of cozy accommodations and immerse yourself in a snow-covered, mountainous wonderland. Plus, you’re sure to make some significant savings by checking out our specials & promotions. To learn more about our fabulous offerings, please give us a call at 518-668-2788.